How to get a free Sony Viao Laptop, PS2, X-Box, Nokia 6620 iPod etc
Potty
2004-10-25 01:57:13 UTC
http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=14371

You have to spend $40 on this site and you go on the list to receive a great
free gift. Once x amount of people have made a purchase after you, you will
be sent your gift will ship anywhere internationally.

You do not have to encourage others to join, you will still get your gift
(this is not a Pyramid scheme). But of course the more people that sign up
the quicker you get your gift.

Sounds like a scam I know, I was skeptical but it has worked for me. Check
out the link for more information it is free to look and I hope it helps
you.

http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=14371
Ye Olde Git
2004-10-25 12:36:14 UTC