Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
2005-04-04 06:33:34 UTC
"The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding. The idea of every nation
should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
princes should be seen for the devils they are. The sins include
our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
the spirit of God a divide."

Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
2nd April 2005

--
Messiah, so that the prophecies of the Messiah should not be without proofs,
nor the special prophecies without fruit.

713. Perpetual captivity of the Jews.--Jer. 11:11: "I will bring evil upon
Judah from which they shall not be able to escape."

Types.--Is. 5: "The Lord had a vineyard, from which He looked for grapes;
and it brought forth only wild grapes. I will therefore lay it waste, and
destroy it; the earth shall only bring forth thorns, and I will forbid the
clouds from raining upon it. The vineyard of the Lord is the house of
Israel, and the men of Judah His pleasant plant. I looked that they should
do justice, and they bring forth only iniquities."

Is. 8: "Sanctify the Lord with fear and trembling; let Him be your only
dread, and He shall be to you for a sanctuary, but for a stone of stumbling
and a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a
snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and many among them shall stumble
against that stone, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and perish. Hide
my wo
Barry
my wo
Jeff DeWitt
2005-04-05 00:51:16 UTC
I don't believe for a minute that is anything more than BS some Marxist
(loser and lying) troll put out.

Doesn't the Catholic Church have a pretty standard prayer or set of
prayers that make up the last rites? This has gotten me curious and all
I've found so far is this:

http://www.catholic.org/clife/prayers/prayers.php?section_id=14&name=Dying

John Paul II was a far better man than most of us could ever dream of
being, and may God rest his soul.

Jeff DeWitt
Post by Barry
Regardless of whether this marxist drivel was actually the viewpoint of the
late great Pope, it doesn't belong here!
Drivel Deleted
my wo
Jeff DeWitt

my wo
Barry
2005-04-05 04:19:47 UTC
I believe you are correct. The Pope was partly responsibe for removing the
Berlin wall, & the break up of the Soviet Union.
It would be pretty hard for the head of the Catholic Church to make
statements about hoarding, considering the enormous wealth the Church
posesses.